NJ/NY/PA/CT meet ups for Lucid Air

So for the last 2 days I've seen a QG AT parked in my work parking lot in Red Bank, NJ. Unfortunately, I have not seen the owner enter or exit his/her vehicle in that time. Now, I'm curious to know if they are a member of this forum. From the temp tags, it looks like they received their vehicle sometime this month. If this is you and you would like to connect, send me a DM. Would be nice to know more local Lucid owners.

Here is a suggestion. I am tied up on weekends until May.

How about we have a meet up at in the parking lot at the Miracle Mile Mall in Manhasset where the studio is located.

It can also help generate a little buzz.

Folks i hope you had a great long weekend. I know we have a separate sign up link for meetups and newsletter but want to bring this thread alive again that May is pretty much over :)

The weekends of the June 10,17, 24 I can make something work on either Saturday or Sunday. Who else can s available

I was made aware that Licid will be at the Locust Valley Cars and Coffee on Sunday June 11th.

I will swing by with mine.

Details:

Locust Valley CARS & COFFEE​

Specialty Cars on Display. Food Merchants, Raffles, Shopping. Produced by Autostrada187. Cars 11-2pm, Shops open until 4-5pm

Time & Location​

Jun 11, 11:00 AM – Jun 12, 2:00 PM
Locust Valley, Elm St, Locust Valley, NY 11560, USA

I was made aware that Licid will be at the Locust Valley Cars and Coffee on Sunday June 11th.

I will swing by with mine.

Details:

Locust Valley CARS & COFFEE​

Specialty Cars on Display. Food Merchants, Raffles, Shopping. Produced by Autostrada187. Cars 11-2pm, Shops open until 4-5pm

Time & Location​

Jun 11, 11:00 AM – Jun 12, 2:00 PM
Locust Valley, Elm St, Locust Valley, NY 11560, USA
I will likely see you there. Black GT. bringing my grandson who loves cars.

Lucid's Dream Ahead Tour East is happening this weekend in Hamptons. I might just go there on Saturday 10th June.
1686146789312.png

I left a little before noon. I did meet someone with a red GT and was hanging a bit around the GT brought there by Lucid

I left a little before noon. I did meet someone with a red GT and was hanging a bit around the GT brought there by Lucid
I arrived shortly before noon and initially parked near the Red GT that was in another parking lot then moved my vehicle into the main area once I figured out how to get in.

Would certainly do it again.

Hi all, sorry to jump into this thread a bit cold, but I'd love to join some meet-ups this summer and beyond. I'm located in Manhattan and am happy to go anywhere that's within a reasonable distance from here! The New England tour happening in RI in July is a bit too far, unfortunately.

It was really great to meet all of you, thanks for making the trek up here! @CraZ8 mentioned trying to play a NY/NJ/CT one so sign me up!
Well I had one all planned out untill the 1000 year storm washed out both 218, 6/202 as well as parts of my approach road and access to the bear mountain bridge and park. All that is closed for the time being so I’m out for at least a couple months

Well I had one all planned out untill the 1000 year storm washed out both 218, 6/202 as well as parts of my approach road and access to the bear mountain bridge and park. All that is closed for the time being so I’m out for at least a couple months
Fall foliage in NY is a nice time LOL.

Back