Do I dare put on Sapphire bear stickers?

drb3333

Active Member

Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2026
Messages
370
Reaction score
645
Location
Silicon Valley
Cars
Stellar DE-P
Air DE Number
088
I had close replicas made up for fun, two left and two right in case I wanted L-R or factory L-L.

What says the hive mind? Too much ripoff for a vehicle that I don't own, or fun customization?

(BTW, I have placed the artwork of these and original bears with an eBay seller in case somebody wants
lime green custom bears or something...).
IMG_0837.webp
 
Zoological appropriation 🙂
 
when I saw the post talking about sapphire bears, I was wondering why my GT had bears. TIL there are different bears for the sapphire (they are just the outline of the bears, while mine are "filled")
 
Valor, stolen
That looks incredible! Great color combo and subtle.

And your "Valor, stolen" remark will have me chuckling all weekend.

Well done!
 
Back
Top