Different displays at the same time?

Cars
Lucid Air Pure
Referral Code
10M0U4OH
Is it possible to have SiriusXM radio displayed in the glass cockpit (far right side) AND have Navigation displayed in the Pilot Panel at the same time? Or the opposite.

For example if I have Nav going it would be nice to be able to have my SiriusXM favorites displayed in the Pilot Panel for quick/easy access to changing stations.

Is it possible to have SiriusXM radio displayed in the glass cockpit (far right side) AND have Navigation displayed in the Pilot Panel at the same time? Or the opposite.

For example if I have Nav going it would be nice to be able to have my SiriusXM favorites displayed in the Pilot Panel for quick/easy access to changing stations.
Sadly, I don't believe you can. This will be coming to UX 3.0 and has been a highly requested feature, but we do not have it right now. UX 3 should be on the Air by the end of this year.

There is a feature not discussed very much. If you have music and navigation going, then you go somewhere else for the top right screen, the music and the navigation will pop up in that little space.

Do what you will with that information. There's not much to scrub through in the other options. I cannot even tell you off the top of the head what the other 2(?) panels are in that shortcut bar.

Sadly, I don't believe you can. This will be coming to UX 3.0 and has been a highly requested feature, but we do not have it right now. UX 3 should be on the Air by the end of this year.
“But WE do not have it right now”

You don’t drive or own a car. You are starting to make it sound like you do again. Please stop. Also, that is PURELY SPECULATIVE on your part, no one has said “UX 3.0” will be in the Air at all, let alone by the end of the year.

Can you explain how I can have Nav running in the top glass cockpit and have my favorites pulled up in the pilot panel at the same time.

Thanks
You can't. Th Air in it's current state does not allow multitasking in the upper cockpit panel and pilot panel. The two are tied to the same function

Back