D DanHi Member Joined Mar 16, 2024 Messages 96 Reaction score 24 Cars 2023 Air Pure Aug 13, 2025 #1 I just successfully charged at a Tesla charging station, and was wondering if there is a difference in cost at the various types of charging stations.
I just successfully charged at a Tesla charging station, and was wondering if there is a difference in cost at the various types of charging stations.
Daryl75 Member Verified Owner Joined Dec 10, 2024 Messages 43 Reaction score 27 Cars 2022 Lucid Air Grand Tou Aug 13, 2025 #2 I am not sure of the types of stations, but when looking at the app, I do see differences based on the time of the day and the avaliability of the station.
I am not sure of the types of stations, but when looking at the app, I do see differences based on the time of the day and the avaliability of the station.
Tâm Active Member Verified Owner Joined Dec 3, 2022 Messages 1,088 Reaction score 735 Location Visalia, CA Cars Lucid Air Grand Touring Referral Code ZAJRISAL Aug 13, 2025 #3 DanHi said: I just successfully charged at a Tesla charging station, and was wondering if there is a difference in cost at the various types of charging stations. Click to expand... Yes. In my area, Electrify rate from 12pm to 9pm is $0.72/kwh. Tesla from 8Am to 10pm is $0.48
DanHi said: I just successfully charged at a Tesla charging station, and was wondering if there is a difference in cost at the various types of charging stations. Click to expand... Yes. In my area, Electrify rate from 12pm to 9pm is $0.72/kwh. Tesla from 8Am to 10pm is $0.48
D DanHi Member Joined Mar 16, 2024 Messages 96 Reaction score 24 Cars 2023 Air Pure Aug 13, 2025 #4 Is there a way get get the mi/kWh?