Destination Send to vehicle not working

pyle112

Referral code M7633PFL

Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2023
Messages
902
Reaction score
698
Cars
Lucid GRAVITY
Referral Code
M7633PFL
Tried sending destination to vehicle using the app yesterday and today. App says it was sent, got notification in maps that destination received but navigation won't display. Alert received (as indicated in attached photo and video) but then nada. And yes I reboot almost every day to get rid of gremlins. 20251128_122356.webp
 
Does it show up when you hit the home button? That's where I always retrieve it.

Oops. Just saw that this posted in a Gravity thread. Might be different on my Air.
 
Does it show up when you hit the home button? That's where I always retrieve it.

Oops. Just saw that this posted in a Gravity thread. Might be different on my Air.
Apologies for not being clear yes this is gravity. This feature worked well on the Air.
 
Yep, same issue here with my Gravity GT. I'll send a route from the app (Android) to the car and the phone says it was sent, but it doesn't show up on the car's navigation system. *Assuming the vehicle is online. Currently my car frequently shows "Vehicle Offline" in the app so the app is useless since I can't view charging or send destinations to the car. No apparent rhyme or reason as to why it often says "vehicle offline".
 
yeah I never had this work either. it doesnt start the navigation but the notifications comes in and nothing happens ify ou hit the show in navigation ..
 
Back
Top