Deposit question

RMSko

Active Member

Joined
Feb 6, 2025
Messages
210
Reaction score
99
Cars
Lucid Air Touring
I’m about to put down the $1,000 deposit for a new GT order. Since I want DD Pro, the car likely won’t be available until late November or December. If I place the order but end up buying a different Lucid that becomes available earlier, does anyone know if the deposit would be transferred and credited to the other car? I assume it would be, but the order page says it’s not refundable so I just want to make sure before placing the order.
 
I’m about to put down the $1,000 deposit for a new GT order. Since I want DD Pro, the car likely won’t be available until late November or December. If I place the order but end up buying a different Lucid that becomes available earlier, does anyone know if the deposit would be transferred and credited to the other car? I assume it would be, but the order page says it’s not refundable so I just want to make sure before placing the order.
It’s nonrefundable, but it’s transferable. As long as you are keeping the deposit within Lucid, they don’t care.

I wouldn’t worry about it at all.
 
Strange because I did a search for all parts of the country (including VIrginia) and I only see DD Premium and don't see anything with DD Pro.
Mixing up Air vs Gravity. No Airs available with DDPro but plenty of Gravity available with DDPro.
 
Strange because I did a search for all parts of the country (including VIrginia) and I only see DD Premium and don't see anything with DD Pro.
Not strange, as you were replying to my post from several days ago. Also, make sure you remove "available now" in the screener, as it gets automatically selected. That way, you can see all inventory cars available in 2 weeks
 
Not strange, as you were replying to my post from several days ago. Also, make sure you remove "available now" in the screener, as it gets automatically selected. That way, you can see all inventory cars available in 2 weeks
I'm looking for an Air and not Gravity and unfortunately as noted in a post above, no Airs are available anywhere with DD Pro and I believe they won't be available until at least November.
 
I'm looking for an Air and not Gravity and unfortunately as noted in a post above, no Airs are available anywhere with DD Pro and I believe they won't be available until at least November.
Ah , I am sorry, my bad. I thought you were looking for a Gravity. All the rage and chatter recently has been on Gravity here. I even missed this was posted on an Air thread.
 
Back
Top