Delivery Experiences

@Babyrocko1908 i was actually just told March recently for the king of Prussia facility by the plainview staff when I went to pick up; I’m excited for that since it’s only 10-15 minutes away from me
It'll likely be earlier than that.

I picked up my GT at Plainview this evening. I was scheduled for 12/31 but they called me this afternoon and asked if I could take delivery today. They sent a Lyft to my home to get me. Everything was really smooth and so far the car is great. I ordered an inventory car on 12/21 so 9 days from order to delivery. Not bad.

I picked up my GT at Plainview this evening. I was scheduled for 12/31 but they called me this afternoon and asked if I could take delivery today. They sent a Lyft to my home to get me. Everything was really smooth and so far the car is great. I ordered an inventory car on 12/21 so 9 days from order to delivery. Not bad.
Pics, or it didn’t happen!

Congratulations and welcome to the Lucid Owners Club.

Took delivery on my 2023 Lucid Air Pure today. Smiled all the way home. Feels so right. Happy New Year to all.

Attachments

• 8A1145E4-D07F-411E-A786-3EC50915C55E.jpeg
    8A1145E4-D07F-411E-A786-3EC50915C55E.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 38
Back