RESOLVED Delete the chrome or not delete?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delete the chrome! Goes from an old people looking car to something that at least looks sporty. I still have the chrome on mine but it’s a lease and I don’t want to spend the money on it lol, but I would’ve gotten stealth if it was available for a reasonable price at the time
The platinum gives character in my opinion. I thought many times of deleting but then it looks like many other cars out there with chrome delete.

A lot of my chrome is gone!

IMG_7149.jpeg

@blueice89, your car is beautiful. But seeing some of the pictures, all I can think is I wouldn't want to drive next to it. It might just be camera vs real life, but it looks so bright that it would make you squint to look at it.

@blueice89, your car is beautiful. But seeing some of the pictures, all I can think is I wouldn't want to drive next to it. It might just be camera vs real life, but it looks so bright that it would make you squint to look at it.
It’s not quite like how chrome is where it’s very shiny

And the final decision unlike powder coat here was not to delete due to the complexity and removal of current wrap parts required. So it stays as is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back