Decklid

Lorx

Cars
Lucid Air Touring
Does anyone have this problem? Decklid pop then closed.

Attachments

• 20231218_123946.mp4
    7.4 MB
Does anyone have this problem? Decklid pop then closed.
Yes...not quite as bad as urs...but it does the pop too. Mine doesn't happen all the time. Tried to get Service Center to repair it but of course they couldn't replicate it.

I think the latch is not lined up exactly that's why it does it.

Yes...not quite as bad as urs...but it does the pop too. Mine doesn't happen all the time. Tried to get Service Center to repair it but of course they couldn't replicate it.

I think the latch is not lined up exactly that's why it does it.
It was worst before I had it go in for service, the service team somewhat corrected it and just advise me to monitor if it gets any worst. Pretty much their telling me they don't have a solution at this time.

Yes! Mine does this as well. I thought I was crazy, I'm glad I'm not the only one. Here's a video I took for the service rep. I have an appointment with a mobile tech this morning for this and a couple other issues.

Attachments

• IMG_6700.mov
    9.9 MB
Yes! Mine does this as well. I thought I was crazy, I'm glad I'm not the only one. Here's a video I took for the service rep. I have an appointment with a mobile tech this morning for this and a couple other issues.
Update: Tech just finished up. The fix was moving the striker down. Appears to have solved the issue after opening and closing quite a few times.

Update: Tech just finished up. The fix was moving the striker down. Appears to have solved the issue after opening and closing quite a few times.
Nice! I'm going to make another appointment and ask them to readjust the striker.

Back