BUG Cybertruck stop sale and recall

Well at least there's a warranty fix for that pedal which is cheaper than a wrap solution to the stainless steel fingerprint issue.

The much hearlded Cybertruck has sure gotten off to a rocky start...
Granted I'm not a Tesla owner but I do own a few shares and have not been impressed with the rollout or direction of stock price this year.

Additionly, with Tesla laying off 10% of workforce, it speaks volumes to me that he is asking for his $56 Billion pay package to be reinstated. And yes I know the argument that this is for services already rendered but a Delaware judge who invalidated it found in favor of the shareholders who asked that the "pay package should be voided because it was dictated by Musk and was the product of sham negotiations with directors who were not independent of him." Elon's response was that he'll move the corporate listing to Texas. How does this address the issues or improve the company? Anyone want to guess how this shareholder is voting?

The much hearlded Cybertruck has sure gotten off to a rocky start...
Granted I'm not a Tesla owner but I do own a few shares and have not been impressed with the rollout or direction of stock price this year.

Additionly, with Tesla laying off 10% of workforce, it speaks volumes to me that he is asking for his $56 Billion pay package to be reinstated. And yes I know the argument that this is for services already rendered but a Delaware judge who invalidated it found in favor of the shareholders who asked that the "pay package should be voided because it was dictated by Musk and was the product of sham negotiations with directors who were not independent of him." Elon's response was that he'll move the corporate listing to Texas. How does this address the issues or improve the company? Anyone want to guess how this shareholder is voting?
I did very well as a shareholder of Tesla stock, but I knew it was time to take the money and run when Elon started talking like a politician instead of thinking and talking like a businessman.

I did very well as a shareholder of Tesla stock, but I knew it was time to take the money and run when Elon started talking like a politician instead of thinking and talking like a businessman.
Congrats! I was late to this game so, I'm not that fortunate. I know it looks like I'm a Tesla basher but I would like them to do well, especially with the looming competition from China. He seems unfocused now, almost in all his endeavors. 🤷‍♂️

Back