• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

    1. Established Members Only. Marketplace posting is reserved for established members. Posts made by new members will be deleted or not approved.
    2. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    3. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    4. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    5. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    6. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    7. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    8. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

    By using the LucidOwners.com Marketplace, you agree to the rules above and acknowledge that you are transacting at your own risk!
    LucidOwners.com is not responsible for any issues or loss of funds arising from the use of the Marketplace.

For Sale Cross Bars - unused open box - $325

jbed

Member

Joined
Apr 7, 2024
Messages
24
Reaction score
9
Location
Long Island, NY
Cars
Lucid Air Pure AWD
Referral Code
ZNUWKBJL
I have a set of crossbar that I bought for my air, but never actually put it on the car as I am using my other car’s hitch mount.

All of the components and hardware are included and ready to install condition. The bars themselves have no scratches and are as new.

The box has a little bit of water damage on one side from snow melt.

Can ship at buyers expense. Prefer F2F in NY metro area. I’m in Nassau county.

$325 (reduced for fast sale!)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7864.webp
    IMG_7864.webp
    319.8 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_7865.webp
    IMG_7865.webp
    2.3 MB · Views: 140
  • IMG_7867.webp
    IMG_7867.webp
    535.4 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
I have a set of crossbar that I bought for my air, but never actually put it on the car as I am using my other car’s hitch mount.

All of the components and hardware are included and ready to install condition. The bars themselves have no scratches and are as new.

The box has a little bit of water damage on one side from snow melt.

Can ship at buyers expense. Prefer F2F in NY metro area. I’m in Nassau county.

$375.
Also the damage on the box
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7869.webp
    IMG_7869.webp
    32.5 KB · Views: 125
I’ll be up in the nyc area tomorrow at the Electrify Expo at Nassau coliseum . Any interest in taking $250 for the crossbars and meet in the area?
 
Back
Top