Crack in the windshield? Houston, we have a problem.

deaddowney

New Member

Joined
Jun 20, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Cars
Gravity Grand touring
My love of the enveloping windshield of the Lucid Gravity has run into a slight crack. The unique look that I fell in love with has a fatal flaw in that it is really hard to replace. Safelite won't even touch it. They don't even list "Lucid" as an option in the drop-down menu when you're reporting an issue.

Has anybody else run into this problem? What did you do? I tried putting on some home repair goo from the internet but that did next to nothing.
 
Never go to safelite.

Try permatax windshield repair kit if crack is small.

I would get glass protective film installed- like exoshield. If you remove windshield glass coverage from your insurance, it should pay for itself in 1.5-2 years.
 
If as your post title implies, you are from Houston, then you will find it extremely difficult to get any response from the Houston SC. Recommend that you call Lucid’s main Customer Service number and see if they can help.
 
Back
Top