Cosmos Silver Thoughts?

This is the first picture I have seen on cosmos silver. The silver is a little disappointing to me coming from a silver model S. I am curious what you all think about it. I had a lot of hopes for it and initial look is it’s more Greyisj bluish like my Honda odyssey it’s like lunar silver maybe shooting more for a moon grey than silver. Is it actually silver??

View attachment 5008
Hello, I drove up to Milbrae three months before I completed my final order. At the time they had car in every color. I originally ordered Q Grey and thought it was too dark. I spent an hour or so looking at all the cars both inside and outside in direct sunlight. I takes a few minutes but the Cosmos Silver will grow on you. Pictures just don't do it justice. I change my order to CS, with Tahoe Interior. It was delivered on 18 Jan 23. I love the color and am very happy I changed my selection. Good luck ! See attached photos. Interior photo is with 3D mats. Enjoy

Attachments

• IMG_3195.jpeg
    IMG_3195.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 204
  • IMG_3199.jpeg
    IMG_3199.jpeg
    4.8 MB · Views: 200
  • IMG_3235.jpeg
    IMG_3235.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 194
Hello, I drove up to Milbrae three months before I completed my final order. At the time they had car in every color. I originally ordered Q Grey and thought it was too dark. I spent an hour or so looking at all the cars both inside and outside in direct sunlight. I takes a few minutes but the Cosmos Silver will grow on you. Pictures just don't do it justice. I change my order to CS, with Tahoe Interior. It was delivered on 18 Jan 23. I love the color and am very happy I changed my selection. Good luck ! See attached photos. Interior photo is with 3D mats. Enjoy
Thank you. That’s exactly the configuration I’m eyeing: Cosmos, Tahoe, Aero 20’’. It is interesting how this color shifts depending on conditions. On your first photo, the back is more grey while the side has hints of beige, likely due to reflection of your house.

Congrats! And why do people even do that?
As a Cosmos Silver/Santa Cruz owner I obviously believe that the color is great. Sorry for the OT reply but coal rolling happens in NH too, not unlike those who carelessly or intentionally ding doors, which happened to my AGT last week. Anti-EV sentiment is sad. Another reason for surveillance cameras.

As a Cosmos Silver/Santa Cruz owner I obviously believe that the color is great. Sorry for the OT reply but coal rolling happens in NH too, not unlike those who carelessly or intentionally ding doors, which happened to my AGT last week. Anti-EV sentiment is sad. Another reason for surveillance cameras.
EV adoption is really high in my neck of the woods but still, I’ve been coal rolled and passed too close for comfort a couple of times in my 8 years driving EVs. Thankfully, I’ve gotten thumbs upped more often, including last Friday as I was test driving the Air GT!

Sorry to hear that, people can be real sh%ts. Are you using one of the paintless ding removal services?

Back