doubletwist Active Member Verified Owner Supporting Member Joined Mar 8, 2025 Messages 714 Reaction score 938 Cars Lucid Air Touring Referral Code KFO3YAHA Jun 19, 2026 #1 My submission: Near Arches National Park in Utah... Attachments PXL_20260619_230747495.webp 2.3 MB · Views: 99
socktucker Active Member Joined Sep 17, 2025 Messages 3,810 Reaction score 3,412 Location Silicone Grease It Cars Lucid Air Jun 19, 2026 #2 walmartparkinglot.jpg :/
S Saksak Active Member Verified Owner Supporting Member Joined Nov 9, 2025 Messages 823 Reaction score 1,273 Cars Model X, XC90, S4, LS460 Air DE Number 1 Gravity DE Number 160 Referral Code 34DTL9L0 Jun 20, 2026 #3 I just needed to charge on my first Gravity road trip and had no idea what I was getting into… But once at the Tesla Diner (quite by accident), I couldn’t resist showing Tesla owners they now had a better alternative . Last edited: Jun 20, 2026
I just needed to charge on my first Gravity road trip and had no idea what I was getting into… But once at the Tesla Diner (quite by accident), I couldn’t resist showing Tesla owners they now had a better alternative .