We had a FSD issue with our Model 3. Made an appointment- which was not available for 35 days- pretty sucked driving around with no cameras. Bot responds on app. When you ask a question, you either get no response or a generic bot. Finally get an expected service bill from Tesla. I ask a few questions….no response. Frustrating. You can’t even talk to anyone on the phone. Shows you Musk has given up on cars.
Made a service appointment with Lucid. Get a call from Lucid service and talked to an actual human who want}Ted clarification on a few things. Answered all my questions.
Night and day! Glad I bought a Lucid and feel respected! NEVER BUYING A TESLA AGAIN! OK Musk?
Made a service appointment with Lucid. Get a call from Lucid service and talked to an actual human who want}Ted clarification on a few things. Answered all my questions.
Night and day! Glad I bought a Lucid and feel respected! NEVER BUYING A TESLA AGAIN! OK Musk?