Colorado Owners Meet?

ashar56

Cars
Lucid Air
Any Colorado owners want to coordinate a meetup? I know we've got some showers in the forecast over the next 10 days, but usually the weather starts to get nice around Mother's Day, so perhaps we can find a weekend? Would be nice to meet some fellow owners!

I'd be totally down for this. And I'm around most of May. Let's find a weekend.

Meanwhile, I'm going to move this thread to the Colorado regional area forum.

I'm open to any and all suggestions for the region as far as where we want to do this. I know we're sort of spread out over a big chunk of the state. Where are most of us these days?

I'm open to any and all suggestions for the region as far as where we want to do this. I know we're sort of spread out over a big chunk of the state. Where are most of us these days?
I'm in Centennial

Any Colorado owners want to coordinate a meetup? I know we've got some showers in the forecast over the next 10 days, but usually the weather starts to get nice around Mother's Day, so perhaps we can find a weekend? Would be nice to meet some fellow owners!
Hi Just bought a place on Hwy 6 west of circle. Was hesitant to bring our Lucid Gran T out because of limitations on charging. Coming from Florida. Any suggestions?

Back