Color choice question, opinions please

steveairgt

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
Referral Code
83YOVHQD
Hi,
We decided on the Quantum Grey exterior for the AGT we are about to order since we go the call to convert our reservation to an order.
We "think" we like the Mojave interior. Your thoughts?
I'm not crazy about white carpets that are in the Tahoe.
Plus the black (front seats) and white/cream (rear seats) seem too much of a contrast in the Tahoe.

Are most people who choose the Quantem Grey also choosing Mojave interior?
Thoughts?

thanks in advance

Santa Cruz is the light colored interior. Tahoe has the deeper toned orange/brown saddle colored interior (and as a bonus, the front seat stitching seems to match that color).

I like the exterior colors (though, not black for me....) and I do like the silvers/grays......but make mine Zenith Red.

Did you play around with the configurator on the Lucid site to see which interiors combos looked best for you? My wife didn't want black and Santa Cruz was the one interior that had the least amount of black in it.

Yes you’re right. I meant Santa Cruz was the one with the black front and cream rear seats and the white carpet.

With Grey exterior it seems that the Mojave matches well. I’m just trying to get opinions.

Yes you’re right. I meant Santa Cruz was the one with the black front and cream rear seats and the white carpet.

With Grey exterior it seems that the Mojave matches well. I’m just trying to get opinions.
I went with Mojave. I'm a big fan of gray in general and like some brown leather, but the Tahoe is too much of a caramel brown color for my taste.

Grey/Mojave for me.

Here are some pics I took off the Mojave and Tahoe interiors a few months ago on the preproduction GTs at Beverly Hills and Century City.
20210917_171300.jpg
20210917_183135.jpg

Hi,
We decided on the Quantum Grey exterior for the AGT we are about to order since we go the call to convert our reservation to an order.
We "think" we like the Mojave interior. Your thoughts?
I'm not crazy about white carpets that are in the Tahoe.
Plus the black (front seats) and white/cream (rear seats) seem too much of a contrast in the Tahoe.

Are most people who choose the Quantem Grey also choosing Mojave interior?
Thoughts?

thanks in advance
I went with the Quantum Grey and the Santa Cruz interior. Liked it better than the Mojave as I like the wood look in the Santa Cruz better than the Mojave. The Tahoe was a bit too orange in a tint for my tastes. Not worried about the carpet as I will put some all weather mats inside.

Still wondering why there's no rich, deep metallic blue exterior color.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the input. I just now confirmed my order. An AGT Quantum Grey, Mojave, and 20" wheels. I'm told 2-4 months for delivery.

Thanks for all the input. I just now confirmed my order. An AGT Quantum Grey, Mojave, and 20" wheels. I'm told 2-4 months for delivery.
I'm curious what they told you about your 2-4 month delivery in regards to the 20" wheels. I, too, ordered the 20" on a AGT Quantum Grey / Santa Cruz (confirmed 2/15/22 with a 2-4 month window), but in a phone call with my DA today was told he could not confirm when the 20" wheels would be produced. They are clearly listed as available "in the 2nd quarter", meaning sometime in the next 3 months - did you get any concrete guidance on this from your DA?

I'm curious what they told you about your 2-4 month delivery in regards to the 20" wheels. I, too, ordered the 20" on a AGT Quantum Grey / Santa Cruz (confirmed 2/15/22 with a 2-4 month window), but in a phone call with my DA today was told he could not confirm when the 20" wheels would be produced. They are clearly listed as available "in the 2nd quarter", meaning sometime in the next 3 months - did you get any concrete guidance on this from your DA?

No I did not get a concrete date. He said that it won't affect the 2-4 month window. But I got the feeling that he's just saying what he's told to say. Just like the 2-4 month statement.I really want the 20" wheels. I think its the best compromise to the 19" vs. 21". I like the looks of the 20". I also asked about EPA rating for the 20". He said there isn't an official rating yet. I was hoping there was, but I "assume" it will be around 495-500 or so. If it turns out to actually delay delivery some, I'm ok with that as well. In the grand scheme of things if I get the car a couple months later and get these "better" wheels, thats fine.

I also asked if color choice was a factor, since many people on this forum feel that grey hasn't been produced yet and that they are focusing for now on black and red. He said it has no affect. Who knows the real answer.

No I did not get a concrete date. He said that it won't affect the 2-4 month window. But I got the feeling that he's just saying what he's told to say. Just like the 2-4 month statement.I really want the 20" wheels. I think its the best compromise to the 19" vs. 21". I like the looks of the 20". I also asked about EPA rating for the 20". He said there isn't an official rating yet. I was hoping there was, but I "assume" it will be around 495-500 or so. If it turns out to actually delay delivery some, I'm ok with that as well. In the grand scheme of things if I get the car a couple months later and get these "better" wheels, thats fine.

I also asked if color choice was a factor, since many people on this forum feel that grey hasn't been produced yet and that they are focusing for now on black and red. He said it has no affect. Who knows the real answer.
We do, lol. Can't ignore the data...

Color choices are a personal thing. Most exterior and interior combos would work. Kinda depends on your personality and preferences. My wife and I prefer silvers and greys because they look cleaner longer. I’m not trusting the local automatic carwash with my AGT and don’t have time for biweekly hand washes. Silver/Mojave for us. Understated but elegant.

Color choices are a personal thing. Most exterior and interior combos would work. Kinda depends on your personality and preferences. My wife and I prefer silvers and greys because they look cleaner longer. I’m not trusting the local automatic carwash with my AGT and don’t have time for biweekly hand washes. Silver/Mojave for us. Understated but elegant.

Also ordered Silver/Mojave for the exact same reasons you mentioned.

I had originally designed mine white with the Tahoe saddle interior, but changed to Mojave gray after thinking that saddle might be harder to resell years later.

I had originally designed mine white with the Tahoe saddle interior, but changed to Mojave gray after thinking that saddle might be harder to resell years later.
How do you like your stellar white with mojave?

Back