This is not a Lucid specific rant, but anyway...
Am I too nerdy to be really annoyed by the fact the the climate control requires a single temperature point as a goal instead of a range?
If I could set a range, I wouldn't have to change it in different seasons. I can live comfortably in the 67F to 73F range and it will save some energy too. It's the worse in the spring and fall, when it is too cold in the mornings and too hot in the afternoons, but a feature like that would work well in all seasons.
Am I too nerdy to be really annoyed by the fact the the climate control requires a single temperature point as a goal instead of a range?
If I could set a range, I wouldn't have to change it in different seasons. I can live comfortably in the 67F to 73F range and it will save some energy too. It's the worse in the spring and fall, when it is too cold in the mornings and too hot in the afternoons, but a feature like that would work well in all seasons.