Charging Millage

HENRY MUI

Cars
LUCID AIR PURE
Air Pure AWD: total charge 410 miles
first 4 month ownership, set charge at 80% getting 328 miles
last month set charge at 80% getting 321 miles
last night (2/1/2024) set charge at 80% 319 miles

millage keep going down, is any reason why?
Please explain and advise

Thank you for advance!!!!!!!

Air Pure AWD: total charge 410 miles
first 4 month ownership, set charge at 80% getting 328 miles
last month set charge at 80% getting 321 miles
last night (2/1/2024) set charge at 80% 319 miles

millage keep going down, is any reason why?
Please explain and advise

Thank you for advance!!!!!!!
Do you realize that mileage is determined by many, many variables including speed, stop/start, weather, elevation changes, driving style, etc.? From a statistical perspective, your results are remarkably consistent given all those variables.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but judging from the date of your last charge, I assume you are talking about the range stated on the pilot panel when you hit 80%. Is that correct?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but judging from the date of your last charge, I assume you are talking about the range stated on the pilot panel when you hit 80%. Is that correct?
yes,.. charge at home should not be that much change

Battery capacity does change with temperature so unless your garage is a constant temperature, this is not surprising.
That's really interesting, @Adnillien. I didn't think the system was sophisticated enough to factor in how many kWh constitutes 100% based on the battery's charge capacity at the temperature where you are charging. Do you think it also factors in battery degradation?

That's really interesting, @Adnillien. I didn't think the system was sophisticated enough to factor in how many kWh constitutes 100% based on the battery's charge capacity at the temperature where you are charging. Do you think it also factors in battery degradation?
I do not know what factors Lucid includes in their calculation. They have access to a lot more data than we do so they could account for battery degradation.

Back