Charging History in App

RichMalden

Verified Owner
Cars
AGT, 1970 MB 280SL
Since the beginning of September I no longer get an emailed receipt when I charge at EA and also my September Charging History is completely blank. Yes, I checked to be sure email receipt is still toggled on in the APP and have it turned it off and on to be sure.

I just wrote support about it a few minutes and waiting to hear back but I was wondering if others are having the same issue.

Since the beginning of September I no longer get an emailed receipt when I charge at EA and also my September Charging History is completely blank. Yes, I checked to be sure email receipt is still toggled on in the APP and have it turned it off and on to be sure.

I just wrote support about it a few minutes and waiting to hear back but I was wondering if others are having the same issue.
Most likely due to EA network upgrade which is laughable at this point. Someone messed up and they are giving out way too much free charging because of it.

Most likely due to EA network upgrade which is laughable at this point. Someone messed up and they are giving out way too much free charging because of it.
Meaning others are experiencing it too? During September I charged in at least 4 different states so it was just the local one I use most commonly.

I was getting receipts for charges I never made (I've never plugged into any EA since I've owned the car). I haven't gotten one in a few weeks now though. Customer care was made aware of this on my end.

You can't right now.
Yea ... this is a big miss on Lucid's part. Tesla really excels here with daily, weekly, yearly charging activity all broken down into categories where the "potential" cost / savings is displayed. Similar data for Solar generation / usage / savings.

Yea ... this is a big miss on Lucid's part. Tesla really excels here with daily, weekly, yearly charging activity all broken down into categories where the "potential" cost / savings is displayed. Similar data for Solar generation / usage / savings.
Let’s try to fail back the “my Tesla had it” narrative. It gets old.

I received 2 receipts a week after charging

Back