RESOLVED Changed home location but homelink didn't notice

DanHi

Cars
2023 Air Pure
I decided to set my home address to the first house in my neighborhood, so I could get the homelink screen when I approach the gate. I changed the address, but homelink didn't seem to notice. It doesn't open at the gate, but still does at my house. I did the Air logo reset, then tried something a service tech told me, which is to turn on the left turn signal, then exit the car and it will do a system reset. Nothing seems to matter. I looked in homelink, but didn't see anything. I guess the next thing, if no one has any tips, is to delete the homelink links and redo them, but I'd prefer not to do that.

I decided to set my home address to the first house in my neighborhood, so I could get the homelink screen when I approach the gate. I changed the address, but homelink didn't seem to notice. It doesn't open at the gate, but still does at my house. I did the Air logo reset, then tried something a service tech told me, which is to turn on the left turn signal, then exit the car and it will do a system reset. Nothing seems to matter. I looked in homelink, but didn't see anything. I guess the next thing, if no one has any tips, is to delete the homelink links and redo them, but I'd prefer not to do that.
The home address doesn't matter. The geolinking has to do with where you program the homelink. If you want it to pop up close to your gate, program it near your gate. Same for your garage(s).

Wow! That's even better. Now the homelink screen comes up either at the gate or at the house! Thanks.

then tried something a service tech told me, which is to turn on the left turn signal, then exit the car and it will do a system reset.

Nope. This doesn’t do anything. The car will simply go to sleep and the turn signal will go off.

Back