hydbob Referral Code - R0YBCKIJ Admin Verified Owner Supporting Member Joined Nov 14, 2021 Messages 11,710 Reaction score 13,497 Location Los Angeles, CA, USA, Earth, Milky Way Cars Dream P Air DE Number 33 Gravity DE Number 33 Referral Code R0YBCKIJ Oct 23, 2022 #1
D DeaneG Active Member Verified Owner Supporting Member Joined Jan 3, 2022 Messages 7,465 Reaction score 8,521 Location San Francisco Bay Area Cars Gravity GT, XC40 P8 EV Referral Code 3OKY7YGA Oct 24, 2022 #2 I buy a handful of CR2032's at a time on Amazon - cheaper by the dozen. All my stuff seems to use them.
I buy a handful of CR2032's at a time on Amazon - cheaper by the dozen. All my stuff seems to use them.
Tesla2.0 Active Member Verified Owner Joined May 2, 2022 Messages 5,510 Reaction score 5,565 Location Houston, Texas Cars Lucid Air Grand Touring Referral Code F0ZQ8SWA Oct 24, 2022 #3 CR2032 battery - I’m glad it’s same as key fob. I overbought them and now I don’t use key fob anymore. It’s good to know where else can be used for.
CR2032 battery - I’m glad it’s same as key fob. I overbought them and now I don’t use key fob anymore. It’s good to know where else can be used for.