Casa Grande Factory

Adnillien

Referral Code K9WIJHB0

Moderator
Verified Owner
Joined
Aug 23, 2020
Messages
4,308
Reaction score
5,792
Location
Paradise Valley, AZ
Cars
Air GT, Gravity GT
Referral Code
K9WIJHB0
Since I was in the area, I decided to take a look at the Lucid Air factory in Casa Grande last week.

Looking West, the employee parking lot is not very active for a weekday afternoon.
WhhMOuQsRPiKjfoCWdv19g_thumb_12d3.jpg



Looking South
qRtrk%5VRciACtNL5A4uSg_thumb_12ed.jpg



Looking East
VAJhPMItTJKZBUAgJtaH4Q_thumb_12ef.jpg


Looking North
ngY56pprQeubtwiTwaweeQ_thumb_12e0.jpg



Compare the the view looking East to October 28, the staging areas are under construction but last week appear to be nearly complete.
szcE8RUJSO64e4hOoRdNkA_thumb_ed9.jpg



It is kind of fun to watch progress at the factory while I contemplate which model Lucid to purchase.
 
Thanks for the pictures and update
 
I was planning to post this last weekend before I learned that Lucid was delaying initial shipments. Based on the number of cars at the factory, the activity is certainly picking up. I will admit that I have no idea how many people are required to run a small automotive production line.

Tues Dec 22
vM4jfAnORUyWmRl+LNSDvQ_thumb_1340.webp



Jan 22
xcEb0NPVRKehi1NHa53MVQ_thumb_136e.webp




Feb 19
TACvtVndS0+B3iQzrHISKg_thumb_13e7.webp
 
Back
Top