CarPlay keeps reactivating

ColonelBadger

Cars
Air Touring
Referral Code
IQZT5SXS
My sales person enabled CarPlay as part of the delivery run through. I disabled it under the connectivity settings because I wanted to use all of the native features before I started relying on CarPlay. However I’ve noticed that when the car fully goes to sleep (like after charging), that when I wake it up CarPlay is enabled again. Is this working as designed or a bug ?

Wondering if I need to delete the CarPlay connection for now.

My sales person enabled CarPlay as part of the delivery run through. I disabled it under the connectivity settings because I wanted to use all of the native features before I started relying on CarPlay. However I’ve noticed that when the car fully goes to sleep (like after charging), that when I wake it up CarPlay is enabled again. Is this working as designed or a bug ?

Turn CarPlay connection off on your phone side. Settings>general>Carplay

You can still use all of the native system while CarPlay is active.

Back