CarPlay is here! - Megathread

Same here

Attachments

• EC429703-9DF1-43FB-A469-F9D322480E90.png
    EC429703-9DF1-43FB-A469-F9D322480E90.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 66
Anyone else feel like Lucid just wants to troll this forum? if this were April 1st I’d be laughing a lot right now. Opportunity miss I guess 😅

So, just to be clear. We still need to wait to get an update pushed to us and download the update???

I got the email, but no update yet.

So, just to be clear. We still need to wait to get an update pushed to us and download the update???

I got the email, but no update yet.
correct

It is not, just went out to my car and checked. You have to wait to get the OTA.

Got the email as well. Tried to install but it's a no go. I am on 2.0.55. I may need to install a later version?

Delighted to see the excitement here. The team has been working really hard to make this happen. But, as noted above, the deployment to the entire fleet will likely take a few days. While I appreciate the enthusiasm, Customer Service cannot expedite the process. The best thing to do is give it a couple of days. Good things come to those who wait. ;)

Still just compatible...

Be patient… it’s obviously coming within hours.

Response from CS when I asked for an update on AA

We are actively working with Google to release Android Auto in a future Over the Air software update. We do not have an exact ETA as of yet.

I'm the only one in my family with an Android phone. It's a few years old, so maybe now is the right time to buy some fruit...mainly a new iPhone.

Got the email as well. Tried to install but it's a no go. I am on 2.0.55. I may need to install a later version?
What do you mean you tried to install? Did you see an update available?

I am also at 2.0.55 and have been at that for over 2 weeks. Still no newer update showing.

So, navigating with the Lucid nav system to the Getty in LA. Takes me down a dead end street. I am always having to use Google Maps or Apple Maps to be able to reliably get to a destination. I believe Lucid uses Here Navigation. I'm frustrated having to hold my phone to navigate - downright dangerous.
My solution for years now is also in Lucid. I use Google Nav and I hear audio on the phone with Bluetooth while I play music from youtube Music on the phone. I use Lucid Nav only to get an estimate of SoC at arrival at the next charge stop.

I just spoke to customer service, and while the email went out, it could take up to 48 hours to receive the update in the car once it begins to roll out. They wouldn’t tell me if the roll out started. I guess we wait for the person with the lucky golden ticket to tell us it has begun.

Back