CarPlay disconnects on its own

Jfam

Member

Joined
Jan 28, 2024
Messages
33
Reaction score
21
Cars
Lucid
I have a 2022 Grand Touring. Until about a month ago it was flawless. Then CarPlay began disconnecting. I go through the process to re-pair the car to CarPlay and it works for a couple days and then unpairs again. Anyone else had the problem? If so, how best to solve it?
 
Do you have any other profiles such as wife or family member? This was happening to me over the summer when my son was home from college and driving the car. Now that he has gone back to colllege, I have deleted his profile and I am no longer having any problems. So problem free that I am delaying updating to 2.11/3.0 since I just want to enjoy the car with no issues.
 
I got 99 problems, but this actually isn’t one of them! 26 Air with iPhone 15. CarPlay has always worked well. Do you have any other cars with CarPlay?
 
Back
Top