DE Number
Referral Code
R0YBCKIJ
Anyone in or near the SGV, going to be at Carcadia tomorrow from 7-9am

733 W Naomi Ave, Arcadia, CA 91007

Anyone in or near the SGV, going to be at Carcadia tomorrow from 7-9am

733 W Naomi Ave, Arcadia, CA 91007
Some get-together?
I have relatives in MP and Pasadena, so I go in that direction a few times a year, but not this weekend. Stuck with the 105F heat 😩

Some get-together?
I have relatives in MP and Pasadena, so I go in that direction a few times a year, but not this weekend. Stuck with the 105F heat 😩
A monthly get together for car guys. Met someone who has a grey GT on order and he's part of this car group. Told me to show up, so here I go!

Cool.
If I remember correctly that general area‘s always active in cars.
Didn’t they have a humongous auto parts store by the 10 in West Covina a long time ago?

Cool.
If I remember correctly that general area‘s always active in cars.
Didn’t they have a humongous auto parts store by the 10 in West Covina a long time ago?
Not sure about that one, so much change in the area its hard to remember.

20220626_075940.jpg

Cool. Loos like good variety of cars and good attendance. Enjoy the morning with fellow car enthusiasts.
(As I recall, the old auto parts store was literally the size of a Walmart, on the N side of 10, a bit diagonal to the Mall where there was a Bullock, which was on the S side of the freeway.
Yes, this area has changed so much. I know Bullock is long gone. Don't know if the Mall still exists these days)

Ah... I missed out the chance to check out the DE. I used to go to that LA Fitness

Back