Car Play not working?

I love the new update with Apple Play. I'm not an audiophile, but I really feel that music played on Apple Play sounds better than the Bluetooth music I was playing.

You are right. CarPlay uses wifi or the wired connection between the phone and the car to stream the music at a higher bit rate than possible via Bluetooth.

My CarPlay quit today, it shows connectivity on the phone and in the car settings???? I tried deleting and starting anew to no avail.

What am I suppose to reset?
After I made the post about CarPlay I Ieft my office and when I got in the car everything was working like it should, then low and behold while heading down the expressway while on the phone I lost all sound from my speakers, so I had no music or phone comm via the speakers. Like magic when I went back to the car 20 minutes after arriving home everything was working again.

What am I suppose to reset?
After I made the post about CarPlay I Ieft my office and when I got in the car everything was working like it should, then low and behold while heading down the expressway while on the phone I lost all sound from my speakers, so I had no music or phone comm via the speakers. Like magic when I went back to the car 20 minutes after arriving home everything was working again.
Whenever weird behavior happens, do a reset on the car. If you leave your car sitting for a while, it resets. If you need to drive immediately, do one of the more immediate resets described on the forum.

Being a techno illiterate, I've always wondered how a reset performs its magic.
Does it clear the memory, fix registry, or ?

Being a techno illiterate, I've always wondered how a reset performs its magic.
Does it clear the memory, fix registry, or ?
Consider it like restarting your computer.

Whenever weird behavior happens, do a reset on the car. If you leave your car sitting for a while, it resets. If you need to drive immediately, do one of the more immediate resets described on the forum.
Typed reset in the search function and found an abundace of methods, thanks 👍

Back