Can't turn off lights while charging at night?

GMan

Verified Owner
Cars
Air Touring
Referral Code
60T8OVVK
Does anyone else feel uncomfortable with the fact that we cannot turn off our lights while we're charging at a public charging station? I mean, we're there to charge our batteries but at the same time we're wasting charge by having our lights on for 20-30 minutes. It seems wasteful at best and arrogant at worse (my perception).

For me, I put the lights in parking mode which helps but doesn't solve the problem. I am also considering locking myself in the car, although that is unsettling to me as well. I always feel like I'm going to somehow set off the alarm (not to mention the cockpit and pilot panels are off when the car is locked).

Does anyone else feel uncomfortable with the fact that we cannot turn off our lights while we're charging at a public charging station? I mean, we're there to charge our batteries but at the same time we're wasting charge by having our lights on for 20-30 minutes. It seems wasteful at best and arrogant at worse (my perception).

For me, I put the lights in parking mode which helps but doesn't solve the problem. I am also considering locking myself in the car, although that is unsettling to me as well. I always feel like I'm going to somehow set off the alarm (not to mention the cockpit and pilot panels are off when the car is locked).
I just Lock myself in the car with climate hold on. You won't set off any alarms unless you try and open the door.

Back