Can you tell the start / stop times of charging when you have it charging overnight

DanHi

Cars
2023 Air Pure
I charge my Lucid overnight, and would like to know how long it takes. Is there a way to access this information?

If you have the mobile app, you should get a notification when it starts and stops. At least on my iPhone I can look back at those when I wake up to see the times.

Charged my Lucid last night, and I don't see any indication about when charging started and stopped. FWIW I run the lucid app on Android.

Charged my Lucid last night, and I don't see any indication about when charging started and stopped. FWIW I run the lucid app on Android.
Check if Settings > Push Notifications > Charging is turned on in the app?

All the push notifications are enabled. I think I did get notifications of starting / stopping. Just didn't look at the times. Maybe this is what I need. Is there anyway to get back to this information after I've cleared the notifications?

Activate and check your Android notification history
  1. Swipe up from your home screen to open the app drawer menu.
  2. Tap the cog wheel icon to open your Settings.
  3. Open Notifications.
  4. Select Notification history.
  5. Look through your dismissed notifications.

Sadly I had notification history turned off. I'll just wait until the next time I charge.

Sadly I had notification history turned off. I'll just wait until the next time I charge.
For iOS, you only get notifications on DC fast charging. You do not get notifications on level two charging. It would be a good thing to add that capability.

For iOS, you only get notifications on DC fast charging. You do not get notifications on level two charging. It would be a good thing to add that capability.
I get IOS notifications for both level 2 and DC fast charging. I am not sure why you are not seeing the level 2 notifications.

iOS notifications look like these during L2 charging:

MicrosoftTeams-image (31).jpg

Is it odd that all of your charging sessions end as soon as they started?

Is it odd that all of your charging sessions end as soon as they started?

Ah yes ... great observation ... the car will trickle charge as long as the cable is attached to the car. So it records each time trickle charging starts and stops.

Note that the mobile app has an option to stop charging remotely. But since the car will trickle charge while it remains plugged in, it basically re-starts the charging process at full current.

The “notification “ that I was looking for is the charging history for level 2 charging. I wanted a record of the level2 energy like you get for DCFS.

Check the app for the home charger. I have a Emporia Level 2 charger and the app shows charging history/detail. i.e. - date, time of day, length and kWh.

The “notification “ that I was looking for is the charging history for level 2 charging. I wanted a record of the level2 energy like you get for DCFS.
I'm not familiar with detailed DCFC notifications. The only record I get for DCFC session is the email from Lucid. It only shows the amount of time my car was connected. This might be because I'm still getting free EA access?

I'm not familiar with detailed DCFC notifications. The only record I get for DCFC session is the email from Lucid. It only shows the amount of time my car was connected. This might be because I'm still getting free EA access?
Your history also shows in the Lucid app. Hamburger menu > Lucid Charging Service > Charging History. It's not really any more detailed, but it's there. It only tracks sessions billed through the car as well, so only EA.

Your history also shows in the Lucid app. Hamburger menu > Lucid Charging Service > Charging History. It's not really any more detailed, but it's there. It only tracks sessions billed through the car as well, so only EA.
The emailed receipt only shows duration. At least the app also shows the power transferred. Thanks!

Here's what my Emporia Level 2 home charger provides. Cost is a SWAG as I'm on real time pricing with my electrical provider which the app cannot estimate.
1713552747869.png

Back