Can we get a performance section going? 😎

Air_GT

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air grand touring
it seems every car forum I’ve been on has a performance section. With our cars having anywhere from 600-1200 hp it would seem appropriate that we would have one to discuss 0-60, 1/4 mile, and road course/track as well 😉

I’m about to buy a dragy and put some performance tires and get some numbers myself

We have a Driving Dynamics section, would that work?

We have a Driving Dynamics section, would that work?
The driving dynamics seems to encompass a wide range of topics like regen breaking, drive modes, etc etc

I’m talking about a section strictly discussing performance data. Acceleration and 1/4 mile/track times and performance related questions.

The driving dynamics seems to encompass a wide range of topics like regen breaking, drive modes, etc etc

I’m talking about a section strictly discussing performance data. Acceleration and 1/4 mile/track times and performance related questions.
Ok, done!

Interesting. I do hope some folks mark their 0-60 times. Particularly in a Touring. I'd love to know if Lucid's 3.4 is a conservative number.

Interesting. I do hope some folks mark their 0-60 times. Particularly in a Touring. I'd love to know if Lucid's 3.4 is a conservative number.
For sure and 1/4 mile times as well
With photos and video would be nice 😎

Back