Caliper Covers?

Buffalo Bob

Verified Owner
Cars
Pure AWD 19" No Aeros
Referral Code
CVXJ7QLE
I don't know if they are even available for a Lucid, but I wondered if anyone has had a positive experience with caliper covers on either a Lucid Air or similar car. I imagine that black calipers (either solid black or carbon fiber) might be an interesting look on my Cosmos Silver Air with original 19" wheels, and thought that high quality covers, should there be such a thing, would be a far easier (and less committed) way to go than having the OEM calipers powder coated.

I don't know if they are even available for a Lucid, but I wondered if anyone has had a positive experience with caliper covers on either a Lucid Air or similar car. I imagine that black calipers (either solid black or carbon fiber) might be an interesting look on my Cosmos Silver Air with original 19" wheels, and thought that high quality covers, should there be such a thing, would be a far easier (and less committed) way to go than having the OEM calipers powder coated.
Well, one thing I can say is that caliper covers wont triple your car’s value like a good powdercoating will.. 🤣

Back