- Joined
- Jul 9, 2025
- Messages
- 1,074
- Reaction score
- 1,559
- Location
- San Diego, CA
- Cars
- 2026 Gravity GT
- Referral Code
- 3Q9SEQEI
I was chatting with a few people at the Pasadena owner's club event last week and I mentioned this app I've been using since May called EV.Energy.
It has a some features to help track and control home charging that I don't use (and didn't even setup as it's not required) but they have a program running until the end of the year called SunShift that gives you $.20/kWH cash back on public charging between 10AM and 3PM. (note, if you read the FAQ it says they cap the cash back at $15/month but they haven't for me as the screenshot shows). You do have to connect your car using the Lucid API and consent to sharing your charging data with them. At the end of the month you get a payout through PayPal or Venmo.
We've been back and forth between San Diego and L.A./Orange County a lot so using Superchargers a lot. This even stacks with the Tesla charging membership so if I charge in the 10-3 window I get the subscription discount plus the cash back.
You get $25 after signing and my referral code is TRE143 (has to be in all caps apparently) if you're feeling nice (I get a referral bonus but you get the sign up bonus either way)
It has a some features to help track and control home charging that I don't use (and didn't even setup as it's not required) but they have a program running until the end of the year called SunShift that gives you $.20/kWH cash back on public charging between 10AM and 3PM. (note, if you read the FAQ it says they cap the cash back at $15/month but they haven't for me as the screenshot shows). You do have to connect your car using the Lucid API and consent to sharing your charging data with them. At the end of the month you get a payout through PayPal or Venmo.
We've been back and forth between San Diego and L.A./Orange County a lot so using Superchargers a lot. This even stacks with the Tesla charging membership so if I charge in the 10-3 window I get the subscription discount plus the cash back.
You get $25 after signing and my referral code is TRE143 (has to be in all caps apparently) if you're feeling nice (I get a referral bonus but you get the sign up bonus either way)