Buffalo and WNY

Yeah, a long-suffering Bengals fan living in the midst of a lot of long-suffering Bills fans! Hopefully both teams will get a chance to lift the trophy sometime soon…

I’m in the Victor area, and still haven’t seen a Lucid anywhere in the Northeast.

Yeah, a long-suffering Bengals fan living in the midst of a lot of long-suffering Bills fans! Hopefully both teams will get a chance to lift the trophy sometime soon…

I’m in the Victor area, and still haven’t seen a Lucid anywhere in the Northeast.
There's at least a couple more in the Rochester area and a handful in the Buffalo area. But, like you, I have not seen any on the road. And I'm on the road *a lot*.

I don't think anyone else from Buffalo is on this forum but you make at least 3 from Rochester area.

Hey, are you going to the Rochester Drive Electric thing at RIT tomorrow? There's 2 Lucids registered. I tried to send you a DM but was unable to contact you that way for some reason.

Nobody else in Upstate New york?
Rochester area with 2022 AT. Noticed on a check of Tesla charging stations open to non-Tesla has really opened up. Good to know if EA options are poor.
Screenshot 2023-10-07 at 1.09.41 PM.png

Back