Bricked GMC Hummer

Drendino

Verified Owner
Cars
Grand Touring
DE Number
As of July, GMC only delivered 372 Hummers. Perhaps this is why.

I think they made the situation unnecessarily more stressful by deciding to reboot the truck (when it was still working but showing error messages) while waiting at a traffic light… probably not SOP.

What they had to go through to be able to get it out of park in the end was ridiculous though.

Does anybody else purposely avoid videos with clickbait titles and the host making an expression like that?
Opens YouTube.
Sees thumbnail suggesting "This changes everything!"
Watches video.
"Hmm. I don't feel like much has changed."

Rinse and repeat.

All kidding aside, I know a fair number of YouTube creators. Believe it or not, the giant-text-with-host-looking-quizzical thing is a proven strategy for views. So you and I may ignore them, but an awful lot of people are only clicking those videos.

Item number 2,354 on my long list of things I'll never understand about other people.

User caused & could have been avoided if he also knew how to open the hood.

Opens YouTube.
Sees thumbnail suggesting "This changes everything!"
Watches video.
"Hmm. I don't feel like much has changed."

Rinse and repeat.

All kidding aside, I know a fair number of YouTube creators. Believe it or not, the giant-text-with-host-looking-quizzical thing is a proven strategy for views. So you and I may ignore them, but an awful lot of people are only clicking those videos.

Item number 2,354 on my long list of things I'll never understand about other people.
Well, it got me. 😂

I don’t want any GM 1st year or even 2nd or 3rd year EV. 😂

Back