- Joined
- Aug 18, 2020
- Messages
- 1,436
- Reaction score
- 1,174
- Location
- Tucson, AZ
- Cars
- LCID DER,GGT TSLA X,CT
- Air DE Number
- 153
- Referral Code
- 0M97RTIO
I got a persistent Brake Fluid Low warning, which takes up the center screen. Obviously I checked the brake fluid level and at first though it was low because I couldn’t see the MAX fluid line. But after using a flash light I discovered that the fluid was actually well above the MAX line (hard to see in picture below). I also jiggled the car and saw the fluid jiggle. I guess the can of brake fluid I got will have to wait…
I called the service center and scheduled the earliest appointment I could get - Feb 4. They told me that it could be a Phantom error code or the brake fluid sensor could be bad. They’ve seen both problems, but I’m not sure which car model they were talking about. They mentioned the hard (2 beep) reset, but I already had done that and did another one after the call, to no avail.
I called the service center and scheduled the earliest appointment I could get - Feb 4. They told me that it could be a Phantom error code or the brake fluid sensor could be bad. They’ve seen both problems, but I’m not sure which car model they were talking about. They mentioned the hard (2 beep) reset, but I already had done that and did another one after the call, to no avail.