- Joined
- Jul 12, 2023
- Messages
- 65
- Reaction score
- 17
- Cars
- Gravity
Gonna take a road trip from Raleigh, NC to Bluffton, SC. Any idea if there are DC chargers anywhere around Bluffton, SC?
Tanger Outlets Hilton Head (1)Gonna take a road trip from Raleigh, NC to Bluffton, SC. Any idea if there are DC chargers anywhere around Bluffton, SC?
I am local to Raleigh. Are any of those chargers DC?Tanger Outlets Hilton Head (1)
1414 US-278, Bluffton, SC 29910, USA
https://www.plugshare.com/location/65295
Looks as though there are at least 6x ChargePoint chargers at Tanger Outlets. Are you local to Raleigh area?
Based on reviews and connector types I’d say yes. If you’re new to EVs the link I shared is from PlugShare, a very useful app when traveling to locate chargersI appreciate you sending the link. Any idea if that charger is open for us to use?