Bluetooth stopped working!!

imran

Cars
Lucid air GT
After working fine for about 2 months my Bluetooth audio for my phone juts stopped working!! I’ve uninstalled my phone and reinstalled multiple times to no effect. I can still dial and hang up from the car, just can’t hear any sound!! Anyone else seen this and any suggestions on how to fix ?

Thanx

There's a setting under the bluetooth settings for the car that have phone or audio or both. Make sure you have both checked.

After working fine for about 2 months my Bluetooth audio for my phone juts stopped working!! I’ve uninstalled my phone and reinstalled multiple times to no effect. I can still dial and hang up from the car, just can’t hear any sound!! Anyone else seen this and any suggestions on how to fix ?

Thanx
Yeah play audio as if it were going to Bluetooth, then press the button on the right of the steering wheel for pause/play. It’s the only thing that worked for me.

My issue with the Bluetooth (for my YouTube Music App) is that I need to keep reconnecting my phone's Bluetooth to Lucid every time I may use another music app (i.e. Tidal) or the radio. Lucid's Bluetooth pairing should remain intact at all times (like it does with my wife's Prius Prime). Sometimes it takes a couple of "failures" before it (re)connects, even though it shows that my phone has been paired with the vehicle.

Another crazy thing happened just once (last Sunday, June 19th). The music from all sources (phone Bluetooth, Tidal Music Service, or radio) kept turning off. It happened the whole drive for more than a hour. So annoying! Then, after getting to my destination and shutting down or "turning off" the vehicle, it stopped happening. I guess like any "computer on wheels", it takes a form of rebooting to clear out certain glitches.

Another crazy thing happened just once (last Sunday, June 19th). The music from all sources (phone Bluetooth, Tidal Music Service, or radio) kept turning off. It happened the whole drive for more than a hour. So annoying! Then, after getting to my destination and shutting down or "turning off" the vehicle, it stopped happening. I guess like any "computer on wheels", it takes a form of rebooting to clear out certain glitches.
Same thing happened to me. A simple (ha ha) reset fixed it and it hasn’t come back in a month.

Back