• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Bluetooth microphone

creair

DE Number
Anyone having issues with Bluetooth microphone and audio, I can't seem to hear until I have the volume at 90% or up and other side I literally have to speak loudly for the other side to hear. It would be impossible to speak with Bluetooth on highways.

I think you jinxed me .. Today, I answered a call and it sounded as if the person on the other phone was talking inside a tube. No matter how loud I made it, the voice was muffled (and became more muffled as I increased the volume). I made 2 more calls and answered another 3 with the same issue. I ended up having to take my phone off of the car bluetooth and use the built-in phone speaker. Very frustrating.

I haven't updated the car since 2.0.20 and I'm not sure when this started, but it was working fine last week.

Tomorrow, I'll try it again .. and this time, I'll try audio as well.

Mine is more of a other person think I am talking from far away

Mine is more of a other person think I am talking from far away
That is different. I asked the folks on the phone how I sounded, and they all said I sounded a bit faint, but otherwise fine.

Well, FWIW, today I went on a 200mi. ride and didn't bother to check the audio from the Phone... sure enough, I couldn't hear anything (muffled voice) on every call .. 180 mi. into the drive, I stopped and did a blinker reset .. when I got back in it was working again. .. very frustrating.

Well, FWIW, today I went on a 200mi. ride and didn't bother to check the audio from the Phone... sure enough, I couldn't hear anything (muffled voice) on every call .. 180 mi. into the drive, I stopped and did a blinker reset .. when I got back in it was working again. .. very frustrating.
Same thing happened to me again !!

The first call was important (i.e. not family/friend) .. went to lunch, got back into car, called my daughter and everything sounded fine.

During the first call, I had to take the phone out of bluetooth and put it on speaker. At this rate, with the lack of CarPlay, audio glitches and phone audio issues, I might as well buy a suction cup, put it on the back of my phone and stick it on the right cockpit panel .. it'd be safer!
:mad:

I am having the same issue.. Others
Anyone having issues with Bluetooth microphone and audio, I can't seem to hear until I have the volume at 90% or up and other side I literally have to speak loudly for the other side to hear. It would be impossible to speak with Bluetooth on highways.
I have the same issue.. Car was in service for an unrelated issue and the Loaner car too had the same issue..Spoke to service center and i understand they have an issue open with engineering for this..

Did you get it resolved ?

Back