Bluetooth audio failures?

I have the cooled seats in my Infiniti and honestly, never used it even on the hottest days in Texas. The sensation of a cooled seat on your bum make is akin to having accidentally peed your pants. It is just not pleasant. Warmed seated however is another story all together.
I have used them often in August, in southern Texas!

If anybody wants to experience phenomenal cooled seats take a ride in the back of the Genesis G90. My wife’s uncle in Korea is one of their execs and they gave him a G90 and we spent a lot of time in the back of that car while we were there. I’d never cared about Korean brands before, but Genesis is honestly a staggeringly good car for the price. For poshness I think the G90 rear seat is better than the Lucid, though for cool sports sedan factor the Lucid wins. Plus I love the sunscreens in the rear of the Lucid.
I completely agree! Our GV80 will freeze your a$$ off if you leave it on HIGH for too long. Great value compared to MB/BMW/Volvo, etc.

I don't know about you...but peeing my pants feels more like a seat warmer than a cooled seat...
At first but then it is like sitting on a wet towel in dry clothes. The sensation is quite unpleasant.

I tend to agree with you as I get that same feeling when I turn on the ventilated seats in my BMW.

At first but then it is like sitting on a wet towel in dry clothes. The sensation is quite unpleasant.
I agree on the seat side, but it's great on the back. Sometimes in AZ, you don't get the circulation to your back, and I start to sweat. Cooling seats do wonders for that.

Just a quick comment about the seats cooling. The seats aren't cooling rather ventilated and pull air from the footwell. So if you have hot air or non AC air blowing, it won't feel cooler besides just being ventilated.
Like all "ventilated" seats, the Lucid actually pulls air through the seat (from your body). To illustrate this, here is a picture of a piece of toilet paper clinging to the seat back (make sure to use Charmin™ because it's softer and you don't want to scratch the leather). The fan setting is set to 3. When turned off, the toilet paper falls down – I've left that part of the experiment to the interested reader…

Toilet paper clinging to ventilated seat.jpg

Lucid actually pulls air through the seat (from your body).
Whaaat - they installed your fan backwards! ;) Didn't know this and definitely going to test this when I get my car. Hope my Costco TP doesn't rough up the leather...maybe I better run this test on the studio car.

Sorry if this is redundant and already been answered, but when I try to play audio via Bluetooth whether it’s apple podcasts or Tidal or whatever, I click play and nothing happens. I unpaired my phone, deleted it from Bluetooth and said forget device on my phone then re-paired it with the car (Lucid tech suggested that) and it worked…for one drive. When I drove the car the next time the same problem happened all over again. No Bluetooth audio. Has anybody else had this happen or have any suggestions beyond unpairing/re-pairing?
To get back on subject, one of the problems I have with Bluetooth is when selecting a source that is not Bluetooth, for example FM radio, the source will play fine. Now when I select Bluetooth from my phone music, that may play or not play. But if it does play, if I press the pause/resume button on the steering wheel or on the screen, it will switch back to FM Radio. Pushing the pause/resume again, will cause it to go back to Bluetooth. Sometimes, at random, it will switch to FM while listening to Bluetooth. If I come back to the car after a while and attempt to stream bluetooth from my phone, it will usually play in the car, but the pause/resume button behavior still switches back and forth between Bluetooth and FM radio.

Back