Bloomberg Review of Lucid Air

Well it was poorly written by someone mis-assigned to the project.

But I don't buy the intentional "hit piece" angle--NO ONE in news media buys into the Green Agenda quite like Bloomberg--they carry it into everything they publish, no matter how tenuous the premise.

So if there was a bias going in, it was almost certainly favorable to the "planet-saving-start-up Lucid"...and hey---this is like the 4th Hi-Viz review where Lucid had every opportunity to lend the best possible car, and still sent a tech lemon---

If the best they can do is send a dog to Bloomberg---what are they going to send me??
Probably a shit box that doesn't regen fully when going downhill, has parts falling off of it, can only charge 10 miles in 1 hour, and has nothing working. I think you should cancel your reservation!

Probably a shit box that doesn't regen fully when going downhill, has parts falling off of it, can only charge 10 miles in 1 hour, and has nothing working. I think you should cancel your reservation!
Why cancel now? I love the premise/promise, and haven't yet written the check...so I live outside the sphere of confirmation bias...

Why cancel now? I love the premise/promise, and haven't yet written the check...so I live outside the sphere of confirmation bias...
Look at the picture she took of the trim pieces. Do you think Lucid would give her that car to test and not point them out? One of the inner trim pieces is clearly in a state of repair, yet she points that out like any customer car is going to get a car with something like that? It's not confirmation bias, it's reading the article and wondering what the hell this lady was doing

When you look at Bloomburg, ads space covers Dodge RAM, Cadillac and Mercedes Benz are rampant.

Make no doubt that Tesla and Lucid are not paying advertisement to press and go direct B to C business model are making alot of enemies. Press will bullying them the threats of writing bad coverage bc not paying ad space unlike Porsches and Mercedes. And regional dealerships are lobbying against them in each state to protect their business.

I understand how Hannah praised European cars in many articles but didn’t mention much positive things about Air’s interior is probably showered with gifts by legacy auto’s PR machine.

Back