Blank pilot and right panels, @ 2.0.50 software

MaggieK

Cars
2023 Lucid Air Touring
I have the same frozen and blank pilot and right panels. Software version is higher than mentioned version. Folks at Lucid looking into it. Sent them this picture
A05C84D0-023D-4C22-AE18-E2BEB0E27A64.jpeg

Thanks for sharing and sorry you're having this! FWIW I had this at 2.0.46 and the next OTA cleared it out. Hopefully Lucid finds a fix for you or an OTA comes along soon that does for you what worked for me.

I have a similar problem, but only the pilot panel is dark/black (screen turned off) as I can see the screen turn on for a few secs, if it touch the screen and it immediately turns off again and also taps the bottom with a click sound, the tech team couldn't fix the issue so far based on phone calls and texts. I am waiting for someone to come and fix it

I have the same frozen and blank pilot and right panels. Software version is higher than mentioned version. Folks at Lucid looking into it. Sent them this picture View attachment 9407
I had the same problem. The local service center had me do the "Lucid only special reset" and everything is back to normal.

Had a similar problem occur yesterday. The right side of my display and my Pilot Panel froze with the Air splash screen (logo and bouncing line on both). Obviously I couldn't try the Bobby reset, but did try the blinker reset and the key card reset without any success. Tried the same with Customer Service on the line and upon their advice ended up letting the car "sleep on it" over night. This morning had the same status with no Infotainment, etc., so Customer Service put in a request for a Mobile Technician. Got a call from my SA out of the Houston Service Center who advised me to do a nuclear reset. Was interesting to see all 17 computers slowly fade to black then come back to life. While I don't know anything about the root cause, the nuclear reset worked!

Had a similar problem occur yesterday. The right side of my display and my Pilot Panel froze with the Air splash screen (logo and bouncing line on both). Obviously I couldn't try the Bobby reset, but did try the blinker reset and the key card reset without any success. Tried the same with Customer Service on the line and upon their advice ended up letting the car "sleep on it" over night. This morning had the same status with no Infotainment, etc., so Customer Service put in a request for a Mobile Technician. Got a call from my SA out of the Houston Service Center who advised me to do a nuclear reset. Was interesting to see all 17 computers slowly fade to black then come back to life. While I don't know anything about the root cause, the nuclear reset worked!
This whole reset thing is stupid. I have done it now for various different issues and it always works. Why they put people through so many hoops before just giving out the reset procedure is beyond me.

I believe the problem with the "nuclear reset" is it deletes all the logs which they later use to try to diagnose exactly what caused the problem. My personal thinking is if/when I have that kind of problem, before I use the "nuclear reset" I will contact CS and ask them to download my log history first. Of course that assumes I have the time and location that would allow me to do that.

Had that this morning as well but complete dark on right panel and pilot panel. Not even the starry skies. A blinker reset did the the trick. I haven’t had that problem for a few updates

Just happened to me last night. Pilot panel and right cockpit screen were completely dark when I got in the car to return home. Everything else worked fine and I was able to drive home, at which point I called Customer Care. The rep stayed on the phone with me walking me through a soft reset (left the car, locked it, walked away for about 1 - 2 minutes.) When I got back in the car, all was well, working normally.

Back