Black wrap / stealth look

Here is the car with the wheels painted. Now , I have to wait for my black license plate.

Attachments

• IMG_5324.jpg
    IMG_5324.jpg
    843.6 KB · Views: 287
  • IMG_5323.jpg
    IMG_5323.jpg
    738.4 KB · Views: 294
Just got my car back. I think they did a really nice job with it. It totally looks stealth except for my rims. I need to get those power coated.
Why anyone would want to do this to a beautifully-designed car baffles me...as do tattoos..

Why anyone would want to do this to a beautifully-designed car baffles me...as do tattoos..
It is beautifully designed but not beautifully painted hence why they introduced the stealth mode cuz not everyone likes the silver. As with that, why not have your stand out more with the colors you like 😊.

nice wrap but did they mess up realigning your front bumper? the gaps look uneven and wide
Never took it off. I noticed that when I got the car. They’re coming this week to service it and I’m going to bring it up but it’s symmetric on both sides so that may be how it’s suppose to be?

Just got my car back. I think they did a really nice job with it. It totally looks stealth except for my rims. I need to get those power coated.
Looks sweet!
Leaving the Air badge behind the rear seats looks way nicer than I would have expected.
Great ideas for mine that I pick up tomorrow. 👊🏻

Back