Big problem! People Staring at My Car!

speed

Verified Owner
Cars
Model S, X, 3, Air T
I've owned several cars in the past 5 years, R8, M3 etc. that have had this issue, but I see it the most with the Lucid. People stare at the car like it's a museum exhibit!! 😝 Some will follow, some will click pictures, but everyone is in awe of the looks, and almost no one knows what it is. Then there are people who choose to ignore it while passing, but they have to get a peek from their side mirrors. Lastly there are the ones with their modded Supras and Trackhawks that want to race. Good Luck.

So yeah, big problem. 😔 /s

My nephew is a thriving and successful commercial artist. When he saw my car, he was quite surprised - he thought it was remarkably beautiful and wanted to know a lot more about it. He'd never heard of Lucid. It was fun to witness a design professional's fascination with the car's design.

Yeah — I tried to pick a very demure color (silver) so as not to draw attention, but then I went and put a matte wrap on it so it looks like a MacBook Pro coming down the street. Everywhere I go now I’m a free brand ambassador for Lucid.

Yeah — I tried to pick a very demure color (silver) so as not to draw attention, but then I went and put a matte wrap on it so it looks like a MacBook Pro coming down the street. Everywhere I go now I’m a free brand ambassador for Lucid.
Could you share a picture of the silver with the matte wrap please?

We recently had a man in a van from a plumbing company follow us through town and into a restaurant parking lot to find out "What kind of car is that?" He, of course, never heard of it but seemed to like it.

New release vehicles always have public rubber necking
1980’s- Fiero
1990’s PT cruiser
2012-13 when Tesla model s came out
2020- corvette C8
Now the AIR 👍

Back