Big jackpot, What if...

RM-S8

Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
GT-P, Huracan
So, what if scenario.
If you win, what 3 cars would you buy?

A '68 Jaguar XKE convertible, a Ford GT, the newest one, and a Ferrari 488 Spider or maybe a C8 Corvette Z06.

Lucid Sapphire, twin-turbo v10 Audi R8, Lamborghini Aventador.

If I can have a fourth, Czinger 21C Vmax.

I'd keep my Lucid GT, investigate whether the F150 Lightning or the Rivian R1T would work better for a utility vehicle, and call my contractor to let him know he has some work ahead of him for a garage to accommodate a bigger car. Maybe with the remainder, my brother and sister might like a new car too.

I'd go with
Koenigsegg Gemera
Koenigsegg Jesko
Koenigsegg Jesko Absolute.

Yes, you guest it correctly, I'm a huge fan of that brand. Can't afford any of them, unless...

I'd go with
Koenigsegg Gemera
Koenigsegg Jesko
Koenigsegg Jesko Absolute.

Yes, you guest it correctly, I'm a huge fan of that brand. Can't afford any of them, unless...

A want to change my answer!!

1. I’d definitely still get an Air as my daily. Would I upgrade to a GT or GT-P? Maybe. Only reason not to would be the high floor in the rear. Definitely not Sapphire.
2. A 911. I’ve always wanted a 911. I probably always will. Current model Carrera would do fine. No need for GT, Turbo, or any of that. I’d take an older one as well, depending on the year.
3. ????? Something classic. Maybe a convertible, like an old Mercedes SL?

Number 2 and 3 would only get driven on occasion. For fun trips.

There was definitely a time I would have gone for a Lamborghini or a McLaren. But I think I’ve grown out of the supercar concept. As my brother put it to me many years ago, the older I get, the cheaper my dream cars get.

hmm .. well, I'd have to assume that we're talking about 3 cars that I don't already own .. so:
  • 1935 Duesenberg Model SJ
  • 1937 Mercedes-Benz 540K Special Roadster (but would settle for a 1953 Mercedes-Benz 300S Roadster)
  • 1959 Ferrari 250 GT LWB California Spider
yup .. that'd be a good start ;)

Powerball being at 1,9 billionl, I'd like to revise my choices.
I'd buy all of your choices ☺️

Back