Best software so far?

davidliu

Verified Owner
Cars
Stellar White Air GT
I don't even know what the latest software version. But I'm on the latest one. Feels like this is the best one so far. I have zero issues on a daily basis. Cameras show up quicker than before (mine only gripe before). If they can keep this and add CarPlay. I'd say they are golden and please please don't mess up the software again.

I don't even know what the latest software version. But I'm on the latest one. Feels like this is the best one so far. I have zero issues on a daily basis. Cameras show up quicker than before (mine only gripe before). If they can keep this and add CarPlay. I'd say they are golden and please please don't mess up the software again.
Are you on 2.0.47? That’s the latest.

Glad to hear it’s working great!

not in any version until you look: S.Cat 2.0.xx

I actually have found the very latest version (2.0.47) to be a little laggy in the camera department at a little iffy in the audio department. I hope these are corrected in the next release.

I actually have found the very latest version (2.0.47) to be a little laggy in the camera department at a little iffy in the audio department. I hope these are corrected in the next release.
Yea I still have intermittent issues where the backup camera won’t load but the 360 will. A reset always brings it back, still buggy though.

Yes. See attached what happened when I put the car in reverse in the garage and it corrected itself.

Attachments

• 20230104_120326.jpg
    20230104_120326.jpg
    530.6 KB · Views: 84
  • 20230104_120311.jpg
    20230104_120311.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 93
Why does it take them so long to put out software updates for everybody. They put them out in batches and it seems like it takes months to get everybody updated. This seems ridiculous.

Why does it take them so long to put out software updates for everybody. They put them out in batches and it seems like it takes months to get everybody updated. This seems ridiculous.

It doesn’t takes months; usually just a few weeks. I don’t think it is ridiculous.

It doesn’t take months. Generally speaking, everyone gets new software within a week. This particular update is very large and therefore will take longer.

Back