Best fitting car cover?

JayZee#293

Cars
Lucid Dream Edition P
DE Number
What is the best fitting car cover that anybody has tried yet? My Lucid arrives Thursday! I desire an indoor and outdoor cover.

What is the best fitting car cover that anybody has tried yet? My Lucid arrives Thursday! I desire an indoor and outdoor cover.
I'd wait to buy a car cover from their store

Last edited:
I have purchased all of my car covers from California Car Cover. They have a great selection and custom fit. I don't know when the Lucid will be available. I'm guessing they need someone to offer their car as a template. Maybe someone could end up with a new car cover for doing that :)

I'd wait to buy a car cover from their store
Hydbob
I dropped off my Lucid for PPF, ceramic coating, PPF gloss black the silver roof, among other tinting and heat rejection films. My real question was should I ceramic coat the interior anywhere? I like the idea of spraying the white carpet but my guy is hell-bent on ceramic coating the leather seats. What are your thoughts?

Hydbob
I dropped off my Lucid for PPF, ceramic coating, PPF gloss black the silver roof, among other tinting and heat rejection films. My real question was should I ceramic coat the interior anywhere? I like the idea of spraying the white carpet but my guy is hell-bent on ceramic coating the leather seats. What are your thoughts?
I think it depends on your individual usage. Definitely the carpets need to be scorch guard or ceramic coated, but the leather and fabric shouldn't need it under normal circumstances. Leather is fairly easy to clean and ceramic doesn't protect it from scratches.

How much is he charging you to do the inside? I think @hmp10 got his inside coated?

Owners manual states "conditioner is not necessary to maintain the original condition of the seats".
Yea I just use the Chemical Guys leather cleaner to wipe down the back of the seats when my kids are being kids...

Back