- Joined
- Sep 12, 2025
- Messages
- 52
- Reaction score
- 168
- Location
- PDX
- Cars
- Gravity Dream
- Gravity DE Number
- 279
So the manual mentions "Bending Lights" that will follow the curve of the road, but if they're working, I haven't noticed. I've had other cars with various implementations of this feature, and it's generally quite noticeable when you turn the wheel. Anyone else seen this working? I was trying to find front fog lights, but I guess they're either fully automatic or we only have a rear fog light, since there's not mention in the manual and not way to turn them on. I was unable to find any details or diagrams to identify all the exterior lights. Sure looks like there's a light just inboard and at the top of the vertical LED position lights, but I'm not sure how/when it turns on. I was thinking it would be the fog lights, but again not sure how to test it. They don't come on when you engage the rear fog light.