Bear logo on the driver side fender

Is it standard on all Lucid Air trims? Is it a sticker? Am I the only one who find it ugly?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

I find the Lucid Bears cute and charming. The Bears are also one heck of a conversation starter when I'm showing my car. Kids love them and they keep their parents engaged when I am explaining the history of the Lucid Bears and why the passenger side Bear appears backwards.

Is it standard on all Lucid Air trims? Is it a sticker? Am I the only one who find it ugly?
Easy to remove if you don’t like them. I removed mine, took about 2 minutes.
The DE did not have them. Or at least mine did not. Not sure when they started applying the bears.
IMG_2248.jpeg

My Sapphire came with them from the factory but had them removed when the guy was doing the clear bra. When my Dream went in for service they offered to put them on and did.

Attachments

• IMG_3261.JPG
    IMG_3261.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 116
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

I find the Lucid Bears cute and charming. The Bears are also one heck of a conversation starter when I'm showing my car. Kids love them and they keep their parents engaged when I am explaining the history of the Lucid Bears and why the passenger side Bear appears backwards.
Well that’s a good point

Back