Be seeing you

Unmutual

Active Member

Joined
Sep 14, 2022
Messages
529
Reaction score
588
Cars
'22 AGT
Got rid of the Air GT yesterday. Very bittersweet. One of the best driving vehicles I've ever owned. The warranty is up in a week or so and extended warranties from Xcare aren't available in Washington State (and, no I'm not going to pretend I have a residence elsewhere, which is what the Xcare sales guy suggested--too easy for them to declare fraud and deny coverage after I've paid for it), so between that and the complete lack of response from the Seattle Service Center following efforts to schedule regular maintenance and have the CCV2 installed, I've given up. I was even ghosted by @marqie. I looked forward to having a Lucid ever since the Air was teased, and really, really hope the company succeeds, but I have to say that things look pretty dark right now. This forum has been great, a source of so much information, so thanks to those responsible. And I have to give a special shoutout to @borski for having turned me on to Home Assistant--game changer. Mrs. Unmutual is quite entertained by everything that I've automated. Take care, all!!!
 
Got rid of the Air GT yesterday. Very bittersweet. One of the best driving vehicles I've ever owned...
I'm glad you were a part of this little adventure.
 
Hi, @Unmutual. I am sorry to hear that you have sold your Air. I hope that you will reconsider Lucid in the future. I am also sorry that you feel as if I ghosted you. That was not my intention. I do get a lot of DMs and tags on this platform, and I do my best to keep up with it all. Sometimes I may miss something or am not able to respond as quickly as l would like. I advise customers with urgent time-sensitive concerns to please contact Custom Care. I appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding.
 
Back
Top